We are living off of well-water from an orchard for our beer making and podcasting. This week we have a lot of beer geek talk. Some of it:
- Brut IPAs are about to be a thing. Get ready.
- Could Chuck Silva have saved Green Flash on the East Coast?
- Should bootleg vendors and resellers become a thing at a brewery?
- Untappd beer establishing check-ins.
- Getting “upsold” on growlers.
- Beer releases.
- Lots of beer voicemails.
- Beer geek gossiping and more more MORE!
Forgive us. No drinking permits are needed to listen to this episode.
65.3MB | 2:22:44 | Fowl Language
Our “send swag” to us address/Self Addressed envelope for stickers:
The Perfect Pour – co Mike S.
2037 W. Bullard Ave #153
Fresno, CA 93711
SUPPORT THE SHOW AND CHECK
Subscribe to the show in Apple Podcast.
Subscribe in Google Play.
Sign up for Mikey’s Top Pour craft beer newsletter
HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
MUSIC BY: Sunburns
Drop Us A Line: Email Perfect Pour.
Donate to us on Patreon.