It’s really a legit episode this week as we catch up on all the drinking we’ve been doing!
We also discuss some things from our lost show and some new things like:
- Are you going to GABF? Because it looks like we are not. Hopefully, Dark Sky Brewing is because they are doing something amazing in Arizona.
- We discuss some buyout beer stuff but sadly we didn’t know about the Anchor thing yet so don’t go listening.
- What is the best way to get your IPAs to last? Is it inside a stout beer?
- Matt will be at the California Craft Brewer Summit in Sactown and you can ask him things.
- We catch up on our beer voicemails.
- Mikey had adventures in Oregon, but did he make it to Bend?
Thank you for hanging with our issues and supporting the show, it means a lot of things to us. Awesome things.
Please have a listen!
48.4MB | 1:45:54 | Fowl Language!
Thanks for listening!!
Our “send swag” to us address/Self Addressed envelope for stickers:
The Perfect Pour – co Mike S.
2037 W. Bullard Ave #153
Fresno, CA 93711
SUPPORT THE SHOW AND CHECK SOME LINKS:
- Sign up for Mikey’s Top Pour craft beer newsletter
- Donate to us on Patreon.
- HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
- MUSIC BY: Sunburns
- Drop Us A Line: Email Perfect Pour.
- Review us and subscribe in iTunes. Subscribe in Google Play.