You know when you go to a place and order a beer and they bring the beer to you and it doesn’t look right or taste right? But you are not confident enough to tell the waiter “you brought me the wrong beer” so you keep drinking it.
Well, we drank out of the wrong growler this week. But instead of sending it back, we were grateful. Super grateful.
Some things to also look out for in this week’s show:
- Spotting a fellow beer geek in the grocery store.
- Quitely there’s a new almost buyout beer.
- An Evil Twin beer gets Jesus censored.
- A story about going to Toronado beer bar in San Francisco.
- When is Ikea getting a beer bar?
- Cheese replaces cheers.
- A re-state on why we make fun of Firestone Walker’s “805” beer.
- We have a whale beer that is truly a ‘whale’ beer.
There’s a lot more than that if you give the show a shot and listen
LISTEN HERE!: WhaleBeerFromAwhalePour172.mp3
55.7MB | 2:01:42 | Fowl Language
- SIGN UP FOR: Mikey’s Perfect Pour related newsletter “Top Pour”!
- DONATE TO US: On Patreon.
- HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
- MUSIC BY: Sunburns
- CONTACT: Email Perfect Pour.
- SUBSCRIBE OR REVIEW: on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play.