This week’s craft beer podcast episode:
- Will solve the mystery surrounding the lack of twist off bottles in craft beer.
- Has the occasional hum.
- Possibly have a tangent or two.
- Answer beer trivia questions.
- Create the term “Stout Chest.”
- Has talk of Gold Medal beer.
- Misses the Old Kanye.
- Discover brett beer doesn’t always sour.
- There is wondering if pumpkin beer needs more categories.
- Learns why hoppy beer is the best delivery for alcohol ever.
- Tries to figure out if AB is secretly buying beer supply businesses.
- Determines how many beers is kosher for mowing your lawn.
- Plays a lot of beer-fueled voicemails from GABF.
- Gives you craft beer to look out for.
LISTEN HERE!: PerfectPourEpisode170.mp3
50.2MB | 1:49:42 | Fowl Language
- SIGN UP FOR: Perfect Pour newsletter
- DONATE TO US: On Patreon.
- HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
- MUSIC BY: Sunburns
- CONTACT: Email Perfect Pour.
- SUBSCRIBE OR REVIEW: on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play.