One of the beers on this week’s show will gush when it shouldn’t gush. Other things to look out for this week:
- Drinking in a closet? Is this a bad thing?
- What celeb would you like to have a beer with?
- Old beer. What’s the deal with that?
- What is the limit for number of breweries visited in one day?
- Recos for drinking in Sacramento.
- International Podcast Day is a thing.
- A Trillium beer is tried for the first time.
- There will be a Perfect Pour listener meetup at GABF this year.
- Modern Time’s “Aurora” has hit town and this upsets Matt.
- Why are cans of Fat Tire so elusive?
- What the hell does ‘three on the tree’ mean?
LISTEN HERE!: TheGusherPour168.mp3
52.7MB | 1:55:15 | Language
- SIGN UP FOR: Perfect Pour newsletter
- DONATE TO US: On Patreon.
- HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
- MUSIC BY: Sunburns
- CONTACT: Email Perfect Pour.
- SUBSCRIBE OR REVIEW: on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play.