Everyone has a different definition of what a “whale beer” is to them. Some are pretty universal. Like, say, a Pliny or Heady. Some are regional. Some are just personal whalez.
This week we captured several kinds of whale beers. Good good times.
We also talk about our usual craft beer culture topics, give you some beer to look out for and get feedback from listeners. PLUS A NEW SONG FROM “Paul In Fairfax”! And Stick around for a little home brewer hoping to turn pro talk.
Click to listen: WarWalezPour164.mp3
54.9MB | 2:00 | Language
SUPPORT THE SHOW AND CHECK SOME LINKS:
- SIGN UP FOR: Perfect Pour newsletter
- DONATE TO US: On Patreon.
- HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
- MUSIC BY: Sunburns
- CONTACT: Email Perfect Pour.
- SUBSCRIBE OR REVIEW: on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play.