Be the beer you want to see in the world. As you attempt this, listen to this week’s Perfect Pour Craft Beer Show, it features things like:
- Bells from Dorktown Podcast. It’s a “podcast tap takeover” of sorts.
- Drinking beer. Plenty of listener donated beer from places back East (you, know, like East of the Sierras), Garage Door Brewing made that beer from the thing, PLUS Mikey & Nick brought back a couple of ‘looking out for’ beers from San Diego and other parts.
- Beer news: Is Fresno going to get Pliny? We get into a little local action… sorry, bro.
- Listeners calling in with their various beer and podcast concerns.
- We provide some beers that you might want to look out for.
- Oh and WE HAVE BUTTONS!
Lots and lots of F-BOMBS in this episode, just to warn ya.
Click to listen: ThePerfectPour162.mp3
63.8mb | 2:19 | Language
SUPPORT THE SHOW AND CHECK SOME LINKS:
- Sign up for the Perfect Pour newsletter
- Donate to us on Patreon.
- HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
- MUSIC BY: Sunburns
- CHECK THESE: Email Perfect Pour.
- Review us and subscribe on iTunes. Subscribe in Google Play.